Located North of FM 3005 and 12 Mile Rd, Pirate’s is one of the most popular subdivisions on Galveston’s West End.
Pirate’s Cove consists of canal and bay front homes including the most sought after homes in the Enclave. There are also golf course homes which sit on Texas’s oldest private country club, Galveston Country Club. Many of the most desired homes populate Lake Como which provides easy access to West Galveston Bay.
From your deck of a Pirate’s Cove home, you can watch families enjoying an array of water sports or teeing off for golf from the closest tee box!
The homes offer a wide range of architectural style to fit any personality! And do not worry, if you live on the bay side, you are not far from the beach; just grab the kids and your golf cart for a quick trip across FM 3005 to one of the many beach access points in Pirates’ Beach.
- Pirates’ Property Owners Association
- Pirates Cove Homes and Land for Sale
- Pirate’s Cove Plat
- Pirate’s Cove – Section 1 and 2 Deed Restrictions
- Pirate’s Cove – Section 6 Deed Restrictions
- Pirate’s Cove – Declaration of CCR’s
- Pirate’s Cove – Declaration of CCR’s Amendment – Voting
- Pirate’s Cove – Declaration of CCR’s Amendment – Name Change
- Pirate’s Cove – Declaration of CCR’s Amendment – Insurance