On the east end of Galveston Island is one of the few places in the South where nature is making the beaches wider. This is Beachtown – walkable, connected to nature, defined by a genuine town center. Designed by Duany Plater-Zyberk and Company and inspired by Galveston’s rich architectural heritage, this is a place of welcoming porches and traditional architecture. Relax and enjoy nature; the sounds of the tide or the birds soaring over head. A simple life by the sea…
This premiere beach community is the home of Coastal Living Magazine’s 2008 Idea House! These homes and homesites are surrounded by the gulf waters; just steps from the beach. Minutes from Galveston’s historical downtown as well as UTMB.
Build a dream home or traditional bungalow on the available homesites or purchase a home or town home that is currently available!
Beachtown’s amenities include Porch Cafe, The Creamery, relaxing pool and cabanas, as well as beach chair & umbrella rentals. Walk out your front door and enjoy being on the sand just steps away..
- Beachtown Homes & Land For Sale
- Beachtown Bylaws
- Beachtown Covenants, Conditions and Restrictions
- Beachtown – Sub Information, Resale Information, Mandatory Membership in POA
- Beachtown – Expanding Beaches Article
- Beachtown Master Declaration of Covenants
- Beachtown First Amendment- Master Declaration
- Beachtown Third Amendment- Master Declaration
- Beachtown Fourth Amendment- Master Declaration